Hudly is designed to fit nicely in any car. The design is sleek and non-intrusive. It is comprised of a projector, optical glass display, and connecting cables. The projector stands about 2.7" high, 2.9" wide, and 3.4" long, roughly the size of a tennis ball. The optical glass display is curved and measures about 2.7" high by 5.9" wide.
Articles in this section
- Does Hudly work for my car?
- Which power cable is right for me?
- Can I use Hudly without an OBDII port?
- What diagnostic data can Hudly project?
- What are Hudly's dimensions?
- What types of phones work with Hudly?
- List of MHL-Enabled Phones
- Does my phone charge while connected to Hudly?
- Does Hudly work with my iPad and Android tablet?
- What apps can I use with Hudly?