Yes, it does! The HDMI input box has a USB port for you to plug in your phone. You'll never have to worry about your phone running out of battery while you're using your favorite apps while you drive.
Articles in this section
- Does Hudly work for my car?
- Which power cable is right for me?
- Can I use Hudly without an OBDII port?
- What diagnostic data can Hudly project?
- What are Hudly's dimensions?
- What types of phones work with Hudly?
- List of MHL-Enabled Phones
- Does my phone charge while connected to Hudly?
- Does Hudly work with my iPad and Android tablet?
- What apps can I use with Hudly?