Yes, it will work with tablets too. iPad users will still need the Apple Lightning AV Adapter and Android users can use the attached MHL cable or Miracast/Chromecast.
Articles in this section
- What types of phones work with Hudly?
- List of MHL-Enabled Phones
- Does my phone charge while connected to Hudly?
- Does Hudly work with my iPad and Android tablet?
- What apps can I use with Hudly?
- Does Hudly work outside the United States or on non-English phones?
- Does Hudly work without a cellular connection?