Welcome to Hudly
Thank you for joining the Hudly community! We are dedicated to making the best HUDs to help you drive smarter and stay connected. We hope you love your experience! Questions or feedback? We want to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting to Know Your Hudly
Installing Your Hudly
Setup is easy and you’ll be driving with Hudly Wireless in no time.
1. Clean your car’s dashboard to ensure a strong adhesive bond with Hudly.
2. Insert the mount into the base of the HUD as illustrated below. Slide the mount until it locks with a click. To remove the mount, follow the reverse process.
3. Insert one end of the cigarette lighter power cable into the HUD’s mini USB port, and the other into the car’s cigarette lighter. The power indicator will turn green when powered on.
- Tip: The USB port lets you charge your phone while driving
4. Remove the plastic film from Hudly’s mount to reveal the adhesive.
- Tip: Keep this protective film in case you remove the mount in the future. This film protects the adhesive from dust.
5. Place the HUD on your dashboard to match your line of sight. Press the base down firmly to set the adhesive.
- Tip: Place it on the side of the steering wheel or directly in front, close to the front of the dashboard
6. Adjust the display angle as you like so you can clearly see the screen. You can also adjust the angle of the base.
- Tip: We recommend a 45-degree angle
7. To tidy up the power cable, tuck the wire along where the windshield and the dashboard meet. Use the included cable clips to keep the wire organized and out of the way.
8. Use the included microfiber cloth to clean the display without scratching it.
Connecting Your Phone To Hudly
Connecting your phone to Hudly Wireless is a breeze.
1. Connect to Hudly's WIFI network. It starts with HUDLY and has a series of numbers and letters after it. The password is 12345678
2. Access your phone's screen mirroring feature. This will vary by phone.
3. Click on Hudly's WIFI network name to cast your phone.
Visit gethudly.com/support for more detailed instructions by phone type.
You can also connect optional OBD2 and TPMS smart modules (sold separately) to Hudly Wireless to enhance your driving experience.
Check out our smart module collection at gethudly.com/products
Download the Hudly App
For an optimal HUD experience, download the Hudly app for iOS or Android
Recommended Navigation Apps
- Hudly (iOS / Android) - Our flagship app turns your phone into a secondary control panel, allowing quick access to programs optimized for your HUD. To minimize distractions, our navigation displays basic info like directional arrows, speed, and distance.
- Google Maps - Get real-time GPS navigation and traffic info to find the best route to your destination. Turn on night mode for the optimal Hudly experience.
- Waze – Waze gives you real-time data like speed traps and traffic conditions as you navigate the streets. Turn on night mode for the best visual experience on Hudly.
- Sygic – Sygic’s HUD mode simplifies turn-by-turn direction visuals and uses Hudly to its full potential. You can even download offline maps to save on data costs.
- Navmii – This navigation app has a HUD mode that looks great on Hudly.
Recommended Car Diagnostics Apps
Please note that OBD2 data requires a separately sold Vehicle Health Monitor.
- Hudly (iOS / Android) - Access OBD2 data like boost, coolant temps, and acceleration in sleek, easy-to-read graphics. Our speedometer also displays speed using GPS.
- OBD Fusion – A must-have for any auto enthusiast. Enjoy data like boost PSI, throttle position, acceleration Gs and more.
- Speedometer (Nordic Nations) – A slick app that displays your speed, tracks your trip, shows acceleration stats, and more.
- Torque – A must-have for the car enthusiast. Get OBD2 data like boost PSI, throttle position, acceleration Gs and more.
- DigiHUD – A slick HUD app that can display your speed, nautical heading, average speed and more, all from a GPS signal.
We’re confident you’ll love our head-up display and units purchased in the United States come with a 1 year warranty. If for whatever reason you’re not satisfied, simply ship back your HUD within 60 days, hassle-free.
For more warranty details, visit gethudly.com/warranty.