What Is The Vehicle Health Monitor?
The VHM is designed to put vital driving data at your fingertips.
Your OBD2 port is home to a wealth of car diagnostics data. Our Bluetooth OBD2 adapter lets you easily access that data so you can drive smarter and monitor your vehicle’s health. Customize your experience with a variety of iOS and Android apps.
- Monitor your vehicle’s health through our free Hudly app & 3rd party apps like Torque and OBD Fusion
- For the everyday driver, easily see speed, RPM, fuel, coolant temps and more
- For the car enthusiast, get metrics like acceleration, throttle, boost and more
- Customize smart alerts in the Hudly app when there are abnormal car conditions or driving speeds are exceeded
- Works in gas-powered vehicles 1996 and newer with OBD2 ports. iOS and Android compatible.
You can learn more here
Using The Vehicle Health Monitor
Installing Your Adapter
- Plug the adapter into your vehicle’s OBD2 port and make sure it is secure. The location of the port varies by car, but is usually located under the driver’s dashboard above the pedals. Sometimes it may be hidden behind a small panel. Please refer to your car manual if you have trouble locating your port.
Connecting Your Phone
- Connect your smartphone to the adapter via Bluetooth.
- iOS: Make sure your Bluetooth is on and if you are in the Hudly app, it should connect automatically.
- Android: From your Bluetooth settings menu, locate the adapter labeled Hudly. Pair the adapter and if prompted, enter the PIN code: 0000
- Open your preferred car diagnostics app to access different OBD2 data.
Monitor your vehicle’s health through a variety of free and paid apps. Here are our favorites!
- Hudly: Access data like speed, acceleration, boost, coolant temps in sleek, easy-to-read graphics. Compatible with iOS & Android.
- 3rd Party: Get OBD2 data like boost PSI, throttle position, acceleration Gs and more. Check out OBD Fusion for iOS and Torque for Android.
Support, Returns, & Warranty
We’re Here to Help
Visit gethudly.com/support if you have any questions.
We’re confident you’ll love our adapter and units come with a 1-year US warranty. If for whatever reason you’re not satisfied, simply ship back your adapter within 30 days, hassle-free.
For more warranty details, visit gethudly.com/warranty.
Operating Voltage: 9V ~ 16V
Operating Current: 45mA
Operating Temperature: 104°F ~ 185°F
Dimensions: 1.8” x 1.6” x 0.7”
Supported Platforms: iOS/Android/Windows
1) When connecting your Hudly to the Vehicle Health Monitor (VHM), you may notice that it finds it within yourBluetoothh settings menu and, when attempting to pair, does nothing. The VHM will not show a connection inside of the Bluetooth menu on your phone, but will connect through the applications that you wish to use your VHM with.
2) When using your VHM with the Hudly App or third-party apps (make sure they don't specifically say that they only work with one particular dongle) you'll simply launch the desired app and it will automatically find and connect to your VHM. All connection information and data will be handled through the Hudly App or the third-party app that you are using.
3) There is a light on the VHM. At times the light will be red and at others, blue. Please note that the red light is not indicative of a malfunctioning or disconnected unit and may simply be showing as red through the application that you are using.