Welcome to Hudly
Thanks for joining the Hudly community! We are dedicated to making the best car accessories to help you drive smarter and stay connected. Questions or feedback? We want to hear from you at email@example.com.
We’re confident you’ll love the experience and units purchased in the US come with a 1 year warranty. For more warranty details, visit gethudly.com/warranty.
Install in 3 Easy Steps
- Select your desired mount and place the joint connector onto the 360° rotation ball joint. Press the back of the wireless charging pad onto the ball joint until it clicks. Tighten the connector to hold.
- Position the mount as you like on the dashboard, windshield, or air vent. Adjust the knobs and ball joint for the optimal viewing angle.
- Dashboard/windshield - Remove the adhesive, position on the desired surface, and push down on the suction lock switch (2 clicks) to secure the mount. To remove, press the suction unlock button to release the mount.
- Air vent - Position the clip on the desired vane and push the lock switch to secure. Switch to I for the looser setting, II for the tighter setting. To release the mount, push the switch back to its original position.
- Insert one end of the cigarette lighter power cable into the charging pad’s USB type-C port, and the other into the car’s cigarette lighter port. The status indicator will turn red when powered on.
Using Your Charger
- Hold your phone near the infrared sensor and the silicon arm grips will automatically open. Place your phone onto the charging pad and the arm grips will close to securely hold your phone. The LED status indicator remains blue while charging.
- To remove your phone, hold your phone and press the quick release button. The arm grips will release your phone.
Qi Wireless Charging Technology
Our car charger uses the latest Qi technology to wirelessly charge your phone. For best performance, place the center of your phone on the charging pad or in the location recommended by the manufacturer. The charger can charge phones with cases up to ¼ inch thick, though anything metallic or magnetic should be removed prior to charging.
- Only operate the charger when driving conditions permit you to do so safely. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in serious injury or damage to your property. You assume total responsibility and risk for using our product. Always use your own judgment and obey traffic laws while driving.
- Avoid installing on the car’s airbag or areas the airbag can reach when inflated
Taking Care of Your Charger
- Do not use near a strong magnetic field
- Do not use unapproved or incompatible power supplies, which may result in product failure or fire hazard
- Use the charger between the temperature range of 14° F - 140° F. Failing to do so can result in product failure and fire.
- Keep the charger dry as rain and moisture can cause circuit damage
- Disconnect the charger from the power source before cleaning and maintenance
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Avoid detergent, alcohol, and other cleaning products.
- Avoid throwing, knocking, or pulling the product components to prevent product failure
- The warranty will be voided if you disassemble or modify the charger without approval
- If you have any issues with your charger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Built-In Safety Features
Overheating protection: When the coil temperature reaches 140° F, the charger stops charging and the status indicator will flash red. Charging resumes when temperatures are lower than 131° F.
Overcurrent protection: When the current reaches 2A, the charger stops charging to prevent product damage and the status indicator will flash red.
Overvoltage protection: When the voltage reaches 6V, the charger stops charging to prevent product damage and the status indicator will flash red.
Foreign object protection: When a foreign object is detected between the phone and the charger, the charger will stop charging. If a metal object affects the charging, the status indicator will flash blue and red.
- Operating temperature: 14° F - 140° F
- Wireless charging distance: ¼ inch max
- Input voltage: DC 4.5V - 5.2V
- Input current: 2 - 3.5A
- Output voltage: 5V 1A MAX
- Power: 10W
- Input port: USB Type-C
- Wireless charging conversion rate: 70-85%
Check out gethudly.com/wireless-car-charger for the latest list of compatible phones.